"A missionary is someone who leaves their family for a few years so others can be with their families for eternity"

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Im Back!

it has been years! literally. i am finally going to try and start keeping up with my blog especially since i will be leaving for a mission and this will be a great way to keep everyone posted on how im doing  but it will probably just be weekly if i get time :) so here is just a quick recap of what has happened in the past few years: I did two years of college at Southern Virginia University playing soccer and some basketball both years, I met the love of my life during preseason of my second year and we started dating a week after we met and now it has been a year and a half almost!


He is currently in the MTC preparing to speak Cambodian as he serves in Cambodia for 2 years, I had some nanny jobs in tennesee that just didnt work out so i just moved to Utah about a month ago and im living with my aunt nancy, i have two nanny jobs out here so i am working 24//7...no joke, i just turned in my mission papers last wednesday so im just waiting now to get my call, and im leaving this wednesday to finally go home for christmas! i miss my family so much and i miss joshua decker! im definitely waiting for him just so none of you guys aren't aware haha. Well i guess thats about it for now. i will definitely have details soon about my mission call and hopefully a video of me opening it :)
Well have a great week everyone!
With lots of love,
mariah clair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment