"A missionary is someone who leaves their family for a few years so others can be with their families for eternity"

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduating Senior 2009

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.And you know what you know. You are the [girl] who'll decide where to go.”

Ive finally decided what im doing now that high school is over! its time for me to start a new chapter in life and finish up the old one sealed with good memories. i am going to Southern Virginia University with an academic scholarship! i finished high school with a 3.97 and i was in the top 10% of the class. im also going to play on the Knights soccer team in college as a goalie! i have worked on many scholarships and grants and i am only a few dollars short of getting my entire expenses paid for! i will continue my education majoring in business. i look forward to going to school but not too excited about leaving my family. i love them so much but i know that in order for me to become independent i must first take a leap of faith. For me this takes a lot of faith and trust in the Lord that he is going to help me make it through my schooling and sports an excell in both. i will be leaving early in august but i will for sure be home for the breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment